2016 Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA), Philadelphia.
Bachelor degree (BFA), and certificate program.
2013 Community College of Philadelphia (CCP), Philadelphia.
Associate degree in Fine Art
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English. Bilingual
Feb 2014 Gallery 128 at PAFA.
Oct 2014 Gallery 128 Essential Variations at PAFA.
Sep 2015 Gallery 128 It’s the Thought that Counts show at PAFA.
May 2015 ASE (Annual Student Exhibition) at PAFA.
Dec 2015 Works on Paper Gallery | Taxonomy.
Oct 2015 The illustration show at PAFA.
Feb 2016 Mash em' UP show. At PAFA
May 2016 ASE Second Year (Annual Student Exhibition) at PAFA.
Jun 2016 Art Crane Center | art for the cash poor show.
Jul 2016 PWAT Teachers and assistants Show.
Aug 2016 Artkudos Online Exhibition/ International art student league in New York.
Sep 2016 Red Raven Company emerging artist Show.
Dec 2016 Red Raven Company, Group show/ exhibit.
Oct 2017 Chestnut hill Pop up Art show / PAFA.
Dec 2017 Insider Art - At Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA).
Mar 2018 12G 5th Annual Galla | La peg Brasserie at Fringe Art.
May 2018 12 Gates Gallery / Group Exhibition “We got used to new us.”
Nov 2018 Cross Currents | The Tuttleman Gallery at PAFA Museum.
Jan 2020 Codex Project / Group Exhibit at Works on Paper Gallery.
July 2020 Wassaic Project | 2020 Summer Exhibition. “Now, more than Ever “
May 2020 The 72 Virgins Project Online Exhibit Experience.
Nov 2020 Hot.Bed Fellowship Of PAFA, Annual Fame Show
May 2018 Publication under WHYY Organization/ critiquing the show “We got used to new US”
Sept 2018 Publication under the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA). Alumni Stories.
May 2017 Albustand Seeds – John Moffet School Publication
Awards, Scholarships and Prizes
-Nov 2020 “ The New Mary Butler Purchase Award” – The New Mary Butler purchase award for PAFA Museum Collection. The work is Purchased by the Museum and the Academy to be a part of the Museum Permanent collection.
-April 2019 “ WASSAIC Residency” – Awarded the Summer Residency for the period of September. The Residency is a one month long.
-August 2018 “Vermont Studio Center Residency” – Awarded the Residency for the period of December. Residency Starts from November 25th, to December 21st.
- July 2018 " Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation" - The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation grant is one of the most prestigious grants available to emerging figurative artists, as well as one of the most substantial. It is one of the longest standing, with an illustrious history of recipients spanning more than half a century
- May 2018 “Twelve Gates honorarium” – A small token award in a form of a small grant for being the first group in Philadelphia that represent Middle Eastern local artists in a show. Grant funded by Twelve Gates gallery owners.
- May 2016 “Charles Toppan award “– These prizes were established in 1881 by the gift of Mrs. Charles Toppan, Miss Harriette R. Toppan, and Mr. Robert N. Toppan. First awarded in 1882, the following regulations were put into effect in 1962, enlarging the benefits but adhering to the positively expressed terms of the original gift that "the drawing of the work submitted will
receive first attention of the examiners."
- May 2016 “August Cook Prize award” – The purpose of this award is to encourage the School's emphasis on sound drawing, and to perpetuate the memories of Irma H. Cook and August Cook, graduates, and Daniel Garber, a graduate and member of the Faculty
- May 2016 “Faculty Award” – The recipient will have shown a consistently high level of growth and achievement in their discipline, and will exemplify those qualities which define an outstanding student: concern for the school and involvement in school affairs, genuine leadership ability, and someone who has enjoyed the respect of their peers.
- Oct 2015 / Jan 2016 “PAFA and Friends” – Grant awarded for school Year based on Students commitment and history of improvement in the Arts.
Aug 2020 Creator and curator of the Fellowship Gallery. For the Fellowship of PAFA
Online Exhibit Curator: Res-O-nance (October 2020)
June 2018 The Codex, Works on Paper Gallery , Philadelphia, PA.
- 2019 Founder and lead organizer of the Codex Project. The Codex is a Free entry submission collaborative
Philadelphia based community project. Displaying collaborators sketchbooks yearly in a professional art gallery venue.
Publication and website soon – Estimate Date November 2018
| Instagram: Thecodexproject
May 2018 We got used to new US, Twelve Gates Gallery, Philadelphia, PA.
Dec 2015 Taxonomy, Works on Paper Gallery, Philadelphia, PA.
Oct 2015 The Illustration Show, at PAFA, Philadelphia, PA.
July 2016 Dot, Dash Dissolve, Joan Hickey collection, at PAFA. Philadelphia, PA.
Aug 2018 Internship: Conservation Intern volunteer.
Intern under the conservator Mary McGinn at PAFA